We’re Hiring: L3 Support Engineer
Job Description: L3 Support Engineer
Reporting to: Service Operations Manager
Expected start date: ASAP
Location: Sandyford Dublin
Remote support of our enterprise mobility solutions which include the areas of Mobile Device Management (MDM), Mobile Threat Prevention (MTP), Enterprise File Sync & Share (EFSS).
• Deliver customer focused service that is of the highest standards
• Build strong relationships with customers based on professionalism and strong work ethic to earn their trust
• Be accountable for tickets entering the Level 3 service desk and bring them to resolution
• Request support from CWSI professional services team where applicable to bring tickets to resolution
• Own the communication process with the end customer
• Liaise with product vendors on escalations
• Work to deliver SLAs
• Liaise with Service Operations Manager to report on developing service issues
• Work with Customer Success Manager to resolve escalations
• Provide expert product knowledge and best practices recommendations to customers
• Test and explore new features in existing enterprise mobility solutions
• Constant self-improvement through experience, training and certification
• Mentor Level 2 support engineers for their pathway to progression
• Create knowledge articles for the internal knowledge base
• Minimum 5-6 years relevant experience, preferably a mix of security, support and systems integration
• 3rd level qualification in computer science or technical discipline
• Experience with Mobile Operating systems such as iOS, Android and Windows Phone
• Industry qualifications such as MCITP:Enterprise Messaging, CCNA, Apple ACN a bonus
• Strong knowledge of:
o Underlying technologies that support enterprise mobility products
o Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010, particularly ActiveSync
o Active Directory or other LDAP based directories such as Domino
o TCP/IP, DNS, routing, NAT, firewalls, VPNs, VLANing
o Microsoft IIS
o VMWare vSphere
o SSL PKI
• Working experience with the following a major bonus:
o Microsoft Intune/EMS
o MobileIron, vmware airwatch, IBM MaaS360
o Azure AD
o Client certificate authentication, Kerberos Constrained Delegation, SCEP
o Linux or Cisco command line interaction
o Cisco, Juniper & CheckPoint firewall configuration
Key Personal Attributes
• Passionate about customer’s and delivering an excellent customer experience
• Clear communicator with the ability to influence customer’s and colleagues
• Excellent written skills as a large proportion of our transactions are via ticketing
• Meticulous and professional
• Focus on security
• Strong ability to problem solve, see issues to their resolution and work to prevent re-occurrence
• Coaching and Mentoring skills
• Avid interest in technology, particularly smart devices and the enterprise mobility landscape
• Always going the ‘extra mile’ with customers to improve business relationships and potentially up-sell
Who This Role Might Suit
• Security administrators with systems integration experience
• Advanced MDM administrators with Systems Integration and ActiveSync experience
• Senior IT engineers/consultants
The role will prove very rewarding for a candidate looking to further their technical career as CWSI is deeply engaged in the emerging field of enterprise mobility and is constantly working to expand into other related technical fields.
Remuneration will be negotiated with the candidate based on their experience and technical ability.
CWSI are a dedicated Mobile IT Integrator based in Ireland and the UK. We have many years’ experience in delivering mobile data solutions via traditional Mobile Operating Systems such as Blackberry and Windows Mobile.
In 2010 CWSI began to address the growing requirement for Enterprises to facilitate user demand for IOS and Android operating systems. Providing best in class solutions in the areas of Mobile IT, including Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM), Enterprise File Share and Sync (EFSS) and the delivery and management of Enterprise Mobility Solutions and Policies.
We currently provide managed services and integration services too many of Ireland’s and UK best known Enterprises and Institutions – specialist knowledge in Mobile IT and a Network Agnostic position in the Market enable us to work with multiple carriers and operating systems in the market.
We provide managed service desk support both directly to our Enterprise customers and via our carrier partners.
As the market for smart devices continues to grow at exceptional levels we assist our customers in addressing the challenge of securing, integrating and managing these devices and the content they contain.
Our Enterprise Mobility solutions are designed to offer IT the tools they need to manage all mobile devices.
We offer true multiplatform management of the leading smartphone and tablet operating systems.
Our solutions provide proactive visibility for both IT and end-users to better secure data and control cost without compromising privacy, even on employee-owned phones.
We are a member of a worldwide alliance of mobility experts called the Global Enterprise Mobility Alliance (GEMA) and the Irish Internet Security Forum (IISF).
Applications/CV’s to: email@example.com