CWSI are delighted to be hosting the next MTL session on:
Thursday 28th September 2017
Hayfield Manor, Cork City
arrival for 12.00-12.30 p.m.
ends 2.30-3.00 p.m.
• State of the Enterprise Mobile Market and Key Challenges 2017
– Key trends and technologies in enterprise mobility, based on local Irish and global feedback and our experience on the ground.
• GDPR/Regulation issues for Enterprise Mobility
– Impact of new privacy regulations on mobile space.
– How can organisations make sure they comply?
• Mobile Threat landscape
– Is the threat of mobile-based attacks growing? And if so, how should organisations deal with the risk?
– The Spectrum of Mobile Risk: best security practices
– The ins and outs of threat intelligence
– How everyday employee behaviours can jeopardise your data, systems, and compliance policies.
We are delighted to have Mike Murray, Lookout’s VP of Security Intelligence, join us for the session. Mike will be leading the discussion on The Spectrum of Mobile Risk.
Please register below to ensure you have a seat at the table as we are limited on numbers. We look forward to welcoming you there.
The CWSI Team